Our well-established entity is engineering and developing CT Scan AQ16, a multislice CT System, with the use of advanced functionality so as to expand diagnostic possibilities in terms of patient care. This is best for a large number of diagnosis centres for the purpose of taking clear and high quality image of whole body and specific area of patients by using CT scan technique. It is easy to operate with computer system and provides super results, as it is equipped with hi-tech parts & components. Besides, we deliver ordered CT Scan AQ16 before delay with the support of our delivering network.
With each passing year, we have added to our suite of SURE Technologies to further increase the clinical utility of CT while making our systems easier to use and recognizing the great importance of minimizing patient dose. Today, CT plays an integral role as a primary diagnostic imaging modality in healthcare. However, the constant pursuit of cutting edge technology has tended to focus on the promotion and development of expensive high end systems. In response to the needs of a wide variety of customers, Toshiba has developed the new Alexion CT system, which delivers high performance multi slice capabilities in a compact and affordable design. Alexion is our new entry level multislice CT system for customers who need high patient throughput, desire advanced 3D and post processing applications, and demand the latest dose reduction technologies. As well as offering advanced technology in a small package, Alexion features navigation mode operation for time and novice users.
- Maximum Performance :
- The unique navigation scan mode permits high quality examinations to be performed even by inexperienced users. Alexion also incorporates the very latest in dose reduction technologies, including AIDR, Toshiba Adaptive Iterative Dose Reduction technology that can reduce patient dose by up to 75% when combined with SURE Exposure 3D.Advanced image analysis is supported by a suite of applications available right at the console.
- Minimum Space :
- After extensive consultation with a wide variety of customers, Alexion was designed to have a small footprint of just 10.4 m2, making it one of the most attractive systems on the market in terms of ease of installation. Alexion truly is designed for everyone.
To satisfy the demands of healthcare providers today, a CT system needs to meet certain requirements. The system must feature an easy to use interface, high patient throughput, and advanced 3D image analysis capabilities. Alexion offers all this and more.
- Navigation Mode
- Alexion features unique navigation-mode operation that guides the operator through every step of the examination with state-of-the-art computer graphics and animation. A newly developed intelligent lming function automatically compiles images in a predened layout for fast and efïcient workow.
- Navigation mode is perfectly suited for novice users and part-time operators who may need to perform scanning outside normal working hours, allowing all users to take full advantage of the high performance of this multislice CT system.
- Easy 3D
- With Alexion's user-friendly 3D imaging software, high quality 3D images can be generated with outstanding ease. Just select the desired protocol from the gallery screen and you're done.
- Automated Bone Removal
- Alexion incorporates automated bone segmentation algorithms to quickly and accurately segment bone in CT angiography examinations. In just a few seconds, high quality an giographic images are available for diagnosis.
Alexion is designed with the latest hardware, software, and reconstruction technologies to keep pace with your busy workload.
- Fast Reconstruction
- A newly developed reconstruction system supports reconstruction speeds of up to 15 images per second, ensuring rapid diagnosis and high patient throughput.
- Advanced Helical Scanning
- 16-detector-row scanning is employed in almost all protocols performed on Alexion, permitting high quality 3D and MPR imaging to become a part of routine diagnosis. The incorporation of the state-of-the-art TCOT* reconstruction algorithm guarantees superb image quality at all helical scan speeds.
- TCOT: True cone-beam tomography
- Real-Time Imaging
- Real-time visualization is a valuable tool that provides an instantaneous view of a helical scan in real-time. A Toshiba real-time imaging allows the operator to monitor contrast enhancement and ensures adequate scan coverage without the need to wait for even one conventional image reconstruction.
- Patient Friendly Design
- A gantry aperture of 72 cm provides a comfortable, unrestricted feeling, even for claustrophobic patients. The wide patient couch is designed for comfort and can be lowered to a minimum height of just 31 cm above the allowing easy patient access.
MINIMIZING THE EXPOSURE DOSE
Reducing the X-ray exposure dose to patients is one of Toshiba's top priorities, which is why Alexion incorporates the very latest dose reduction technologies in the standard configuration.
- AIDR (Adaptive Iterative Dose Reduction)
- AIDR is a sophisticated algorithm that has been designed to work in both the raw data and reconstruction domains. The overall AIDR process results in robust noise reduction, which is essential for achieving ultra low dose examinations in routine clinical imaging. AIDR can be applied to all acquisition modes for routine clinical use and is able to eliminate up to 50% of image noise, resulting in a dose reduction of up to 75%.
- SURE EXPOSURE 3D
- SURE Exposure 3D is based on the user-specified level of image quality and the attenuation measurements automatically obtained from the patient scanogram. The tube current (mA) is automatically adjusted in the X, Y, and Z planes to maintain image quality at a consistent level. As a result, SURE Exposure 3D alone can achieve a dose reduction of up to 40% depending on the individual patient and the anatomy to be scanned.
- Toshiba has developed Boost3D, which employs an adaptive 3-dimensional algorithm to reduce pattern noise and streak artifacts in the reconstructed images. This raw data based processing specially targets portions of the raw projection data where the X-ray signals are disproportionately low and selectively applies the Boost3D algorithm to reduce noise in areas of high attenuation.
- Dose Display
- During scan planning, the total exposure dose of the examination is calculated and the estimated dose values are displayed before the scan is started. Published reference dose values are available for review.
- DOSE REPORT
- As specified by IHE, the Radiation Exposure Monitoring Profile is available in the software. This function automatically records all scan data so the total dose for a particular patient or study can be accurately tracked.
Advanced visualization :
Alexion supports many of the advanced applications originally developed for Toshiba premium-level CT systems.
- Lung Volume Analysis
- Quantities low attenuation areas in lung tissue. (Regions of pulmonary emphysema)
- Colon View
- Advanced visualization and reporting tools for CT Colonoscopy. Display Includes view, ï¬‚y-through and polyp tagging.
- SURE FLUORO
- Real-time reconstruction and display of scopic images for faster and safer inter ventional procedures.
- Vessel View
- Generate and displays CPR and cross-cut images of blood vessels.
- Fat Index View
- Automatically calculates the ratio of visceral to subcutaneous fat as a prognostic indicator of metabolic syndrome.
- Automated digital subtraction of intra-cranial vessels from bone.
- CBP Study
- Blood characteristics are analyzed from dynamic scan images and the results are displayed as map images.
- Dental Analysis
- Comprehensive dental MPR software with easy-to-use tools for pre-operative planning.
Easy installation :
Alexion is easy to use and easy to install. The time and effort required for installation have been reduced to minimize downtime at your institution.
- Small Space Requirements
- Alexion easily just about anywhere, even in the same space as most single-slice CT systems. Delivering powerful performance in a compact system, Alexion has been designed to have a footprint of just 10.4 m2.
- Single-Console Operation
- With its compact single console, Alexion can provide the speed and power needed for all types of routine CT applications. Alexion's console is equipped with the latest computer technology, including multicore CPUs, to ensure fast reconstructions and effortless handling of large datasets.
- Quick Installation
- With Alexion's simple siting requirements, the customer can be up and running in less than 3 days.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Toshiba is committed to the development and manufacture of environmentally conscious products. Comprehensive optimization of the energy consumption of all system components reduces overall system power requirements. By employing energy-saving techniques such as automatic control of the gantry fan, power consumption in standby status is reduced by 40% as compared to conventional systems.