Highly praised for convenient usage, energy efficiency, advanced technology based design and easy installation, Lumenair EECP Therapy System offered by us is procured from the pioneer and world leader Vasomedical who is only seller of this kind of system. Supported by clinical data, this system includes the same approved performance of EECP technique into a sleek and self-contained unit which is convenient to use. Comes fully padded cushion and mattress covered with PVC sheet, Lumenair EECP Therapy System can easily be availed via this online website.
We're Here When You Need us.
In addition to the most advanced EECP products on the market, Vasomedical offers the most comprehensive support services:
- Service Support :
- Dedicated field service representatives install and maintain equipment.
- Technical specialists in our call center are available to answer your questions.
- Clinical Support :
- Clinical application specialists guide you through comprehensive program implementation.
- Registered nurses experienced in cardiology provide extensive on-site clinical training.
- Hotline available to assist with therapy related questions.
- Marketing Support :
- A variety of patient education materials are offered to help launch your EECP program.
- Professionally designed patient recruitment guide includes event planning, public relations tools, and advertising materials.
- Reimbursement Support :
- Regular corporate communication supports EECP therapy coverage with CMS and third-party payers.
- Telephone support line provides immediate assistance for billing and reimbursement questions.
EECP THERAPY: A TREATMENT YOU CAN RECOMMEND WITH CONFIDENCE.
Our patented EECP Therapy Systems are the only devices for Enhanced External Counterpulsation on the market that have been proven effective. More than 80 articles, published in leading cardiovascular journals document significant benefits to patients suffering from angina and congestive heart failure.
EECP Therapy Systems from Vasomedical have been installed in many of the world's leading heart centers, and their use continues to grow. More and more physicians are recognizing EECP therapy as an additional tool for managing cardiovascular disease. And when it comes to selecting the right system, 8 out of 10 physicians choose one from Vasomedical.
THERAPY YOUR PATIENTS CAN BELIEVE IN.
Offered exclusively by Vasomedical, Inc., EECP therapy is a noninvasive treatment for patients with angina and heart failure.Therapy is typically provided on an outpatient basis in 35 one-hour sessions over a period of approximately seven weeks.
The procedure is extremely well-tolerated. Patients wear special pants and cuffs and relax on the sculpted Comfort Curve treatment table, which provides recliner-like support. During therapy, they can read, watch television or visit with a spouse or friend. Some even sleep during therapy.
EECP therapy has improved the lives of tens of thousands of patients who previously had no other treatment options.Years of research and clinical practice provide detailed support of patient benefits such as:
- Significant improvement in quality of life parameters1
- Sustained clinical benefits up to five years2
- Increased exercise tolerance3 along with improved myocardial perfusion4 and clinical status
The new Lumenair EECP Therapy System combines proven medical technology with enhanced styling in a compact model that's easy to operate.As a result, therapists use it with confidence and physicians rely on its performance.
All information during therapy is displayed on one screen, without complicated pull- down menus, mouse-pointers, or keyboard entry. Just touch the on-screen controls to set timing and pressure parameters, print waveform tracings, and start/stop therapy.
The first all-in-one enhanced external counterpulsation system.
- Integrated Work Surface
- Integrated work surface and LCD display, mounted on a fully articulating arm. Can be mounted on either side of table. All-in-one design eliminates the need for a console, minimizing floor space requirements.
- Comfortcurve Treatment Mattress
- New wave-like treatment table top with quality foam mattress and pillow provide better patient positioning for optimum comfort and compliance.
- Trinity Pneumatic Delivery System
- Significantly limits pressure losses and minimizes intracuff differences to enhance patient comfort.
- Welded Steel Frame Construction
- Manufactured for long life under heavy use. Integrated panels combine high style with durability.
Single Plethysmographic/SpO2 Probe
Non-invasively monitors arterial pulse and oxygen saturation. Pulse waveform is used to help adjust inflation/deflation timing, while SpO2 detects decreases in blood oxygen.
Software automatically captures patient treatment data during EECP therapy. A summary or timed snapshots, which include ECG and plethysmographic waveforms taken at varying intervals, can be printed at the end of each session.
Performance Your Patients Can Rely On.
There are two key components to EECP therapy: Markedly increasing the amount of perfusion pressure going into coronary vessels during diastole, and decreasing the amount of work the heart has to perform during systole.
The Lumenair EECP Therapy System generates these acute hemodynamic effects by "milking" blood out of the lower extremities. It utilizes compressive cuffs, which are securely wrapped around the patients calves, thighs, and buttocks. These cuffs inflate in a distal to proximal sequence in early diastole, and deflate simultaneously in late diastole just prior to the onset of systole. Inflation and deflation are synchronized to the patients ECG to optimize therapeutic benefit.
EECP therapy is a noninvasive procedure that's safe, simple, and effective. In fact, data from clinical studies and patient registries confirm that approximately 80% of patients who complete EECP therapy experience significant relief from chronic CAD symptoms.5 Benefits include reduction or elimination of angina, decreased need for medication, and improved functional capacity.
EECP therapy is an important option to consider for difficult-to-treat patients. Rely on the Lumenair EECP Therapy System from Vasomedical. You ll notice a new air of confidence in your patients as they return to normal activities and enjoy life to the fullest.
SpO2 Oxygen Saturation
- Input impedance:>2 M
- Common mode rejection ratio:>90 dB
- Bandwidth:1-20 Hz on display
- Oxygen saturation range 0 to 100%
- Accuracy Sp02 (+ 1 Standard Deviation)
- 70-100% + 2 digits for adults using the Finger Clip Sensor
- 70-100% + 3 digits for adults using Flex or Reflectance Sensors
- 70-100% + 4 digits using Ear Clip Sensor
- Below 70% is not specified for all sensors
- External trigger: R-wave of patient ECG
- External trigger ratio: 1:1 or 1:2
- ECG trigger range:35-125 ±1 bpm
Treatment Pressure Range
- Low-pass digital filter eliminates 50/60 Hz and high- frequency interference.
- Adjustable from 80-300 mmHg
Table Safe Working LoadTreatment Session Timer
- 1 Set - calf, lower thigh, and upper thigh/buttocks
- Set treatment time up to 60 minutes maximum. System automatically stops when set time expires.
- System Protection
- Three circuit breakers - Mains and Compressor, and a built-in circuit breaker in the power switch on the front panel
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Automatic inflation stop and pressure release on early extra systole.
- Automatic treatment stop and pressure release if power outage occurs.
- Automatic high-pressure limit.
- Automatic treatment stop if heart rate goes out of range (35-125 bpm).
- Emergency stop hand-held button (actuated by patient).
- Alarm with auditory signal on stop events (except a power outage).
Operating Voltage Requirements (switch selectable)
- Height :42" (107 cm)
- Width :34" (87 cm)
- Length : 78.5" (200 cm)
- Weight :550 lb (250 kg)
- 115VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A
- 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15A
Transport and Storage Environment
- Temperature50 to 104oF (10 to 40oC)
- Relative Humidity30 to 75% (no condensation)
- Atmospheric Pressure 700 to 1060 hPa
- Atmosphere Free of corrosive gas
- Temperature : 14 to 140oF (-10 to 60oC)
- Relative Humidity :30 to 85% (no condensation)
- Atmospheric Pressure : 500 to 1060 hPa
- Atmosphere : Free of corrosive gas
- Arora RR, Chou TM, Jain D, et al. Effects of enhanced external counterpulsation on health-related quality of life continue 12 months after treatment: a substudy of the Multicenter Study of Enhanced External Counterpulsation. J Investig Med. 2002;50(1):25-32.
- Lawson WE, Hui JC, Cohn PF. Long-term prognosis of patients with angina treated with enhanced external counterpulsation: five-year follow-up study. Clin Cardiol. 2000;23(4):254-258.
- Arora RR, Chou TM, Jain D, et al. The Multicenter Study of Enhanced External Counterpulsation (MUST-EECP): effect of EECP on exercise-induced myocardial ischemia and anginal episodes. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999;33(7):1833-1840.
- Stys TP, Lawson WE, Hui JC, et al. Effects of enhanced external counterpulsation on stress radionuclide coronary perfusion and exercise capacity in chronic stable angina pectoris. Am J Cardiol. 2002;89(7):822-824.
- IEPR (International EECP Patient Registry), University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology (www.edc.gsph.pitt.edu/iepr/), data on file.